Thursday, September 27, 2012

Stewardship Bible Study

Today, I am undertaking a project to make my way through the Bible chapter by chapter and reporting on stewardship principles we can apply to our lives.  I hope you will join me and even share principles that you see within a chapter that are not highlighted in my post.  Let's open the word together and see what God's word says to us about living a life completely directed by the Lord.

As we undertake this study, lets consider what stewardship means.  In my mind, stewardship is much more than just the administration of the material blessings he gives us.  It means that everything we have available to us - time, talents, resources and money are committed in service to the Lord.

I believe we will learn in this study some of the character qualities of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit that are available to us as stewards and more of God's plans for his disciples as they undertake this journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment