Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Brand New Blog

I created this blog to share thoughts about God's perspective on the money we manage. We have so many players in our lives directing our spending decisions, often we leave out the most important one...God. He gave you what you have in the first place and it all belongs to him to begin with and in the end. I hope that this blog will give you courage to stand boldly for the Lord in all of your decisions.

I believe that our spending decisions are a key indicator of where our priorities lie. We witness everyday to the world about what is important to us by the way we spend the money in our hands. I hope that in this blog, I can help encourage you to make godly decisions and learn what God says about our responsibilities as stewards and take encouragement as we learn about how God has promised to supply our needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment